Who We Are
Since 2007, Healthcare Essentials has offered ACLS, BLS, CPR/AED, and PALS as well as other certification courses in Houston, Texas and surrounding areas. Our Instructors are certified by the American Heart Association to teach healthcare providers, daycare workers, and the general public.
Our CPR classes and other certification courses are also taught by our owner who brings 18 years of nursing experience to the classroom. You will be taught with real world scenarios to help you fully understand the skills your learning and why they are performed.
We provide a friendly, non-intimidating, and entertaining environment during classes so that you may walk away feeling confident with your newly acquired skills.
1.Certification cards are given the same day after successful completion of your course.
2. If your card is lost, we will replace it for you. Replacement card fee $10 (e-cards Not Applicable)
3. Pre-payment of classes is recommended as seats are limited and classes will be closed once we have reached our capacity.
4. Payment may be made at the time of your registration online or by phone.
5. Students who are ill with possibly communicable diseases or are unable to participate in skills due to illness or injury will need to re-schedule their class.
6. There are No Refunds. Students may reschedule a class once at no charge. Students who do not call and do not show up for class forfeit their registration.
Service Areas: Houston, Spring, Aldine, Tomball, The Woodlands, Cypress, Katy & Humble